A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: Queen (for now...once we move, a king!)
C. Chore you dislike: ironing! I try to buy clothes that don't need it.
D. Dogs: none
E. Essential start to your day: two cups of coffee
F. Favorite colors: blue and green
G. Gold or silver: always silver
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano and viola
J. Job title: SAHM
K. Kids: Georgia, 18 months
L. Live: DC
M. Mom’s name: Maryalice
N. Nicknames: Fobie, P, Feebs
O. Overnight hospital stays: giving birth, Georgetown hospital
P. Pet peeves: bad drivers, rude people, being asked things repeatedly
Q. Quote from a movie: "If you don't have something nice to say, come sit by me" Clairee Belcher
R. Righty or lefty: Right.
S. Siblings: half sister Colleen
T. Time you wake up: when Georgia makes me
U. Underwear: not very fancy
V. Vegetables you don’t like: cooked squash
W. What makes you run late: changing a diaper one last time
X. X-rays you’ve had: ankle
Y. Yummy food you make: according to Bill, everything I make is good
Z. Zoo animal you like: pandas
Seriously, the viola???
ReplyDelete