
Her room is a disaster at the end of the day. She's so cute. While I'm doing some stuff around the house she will go into her room by herself and sit and "reads". She loves her books. Notice her new toy--the trampoline with handles. Fun stuff!

Panda! Georgia's favorite is her panda from the National Zoo. She must have it when she sleeps. We have a rule that panda can't leave the house. We don't want to lose him! One day this week I heard her crying in her room. I ran in to find her desperately trying to grab panda out of her crib, but she couldn't reach him. She loves her panda!
We have been going to Music Together every Friday down the street. Georgia really enjoys it. I brought my camera this week so I could take photos and video of her and her friend, Helen. Helen wasn't there, so hopefully I will get some photos next week. It's adorable. Each week I can see her learning more and enjoying the class even more. She's growing up so freaking fast!
Those trampolines are so much fun!! Beau would be jealous!
ReplyDelete