Good Lord, Georgia is going to be 11 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it. She is cruising along the furniture like a pro and getting into anything and everything she can. I'm desperately trying to get us set up in a playgroup. It's been difficult, which has been a surprise.
I broke out the 18 month clothes as she can't fit into the 12 month anymore.
She really is such a joy. The only time she cries is when she is tired. She has gotten into a new routine now where she takes a nap from 11 to 12:30. We'll see how long this lasts. I'd love for her to have a second nap, but I guess that would just be pushing my luck.
Hanging out with Daddy on her first Thanksgiving.
Checking out Santa. She could have cared less. At least she didn't cry!
Waiting for Santa with Daddy
Seriously, Mom?
18 month clothes! Miss Georgia, you are now the same size as Anna. Maybe one day you will be raiding each other's closets!!
ReplyDelete