Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Long Time...


So sorry for the lack of posts! Georgia has kept me busy and I haven't turned on my computer much. Thank goodness for my blackberry or I'd never be in touch with anyone!

Georgia is doing great. She had her nine month well child check-up this week. Can't believe she is NINE MONTHS OLD. Time has flown by. She is in the 95% percentile for both height and weight. She is 22 1/5 pounds.

She is starting to teethe! Bill and I noticed two teeth while bathing her the other night. We yelled about how she's getting teeth and it scared her. Whoops. She's also able to pull herself up to a standing position. Time to lower the crib mattress. She's not crawling much yet, just a little bit in reverse. I haven't worked with her much on that as I'm kind of dreading the thought of her being able to move around. The doctor was not pleased. Mom got in trouble!

Tomorrow is an exciting day as G is going on her first plane ride. She and I are heading to Atlanta to visit my good friends Nick, Meredith and my godchild, Mallory. Georgia's first plane trip is to Georgia. Ha!

I will try to do better at posting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment