Monday, September 5, 2011

Month 9


Georgia is in her ninth months of life! I can't believe it. Pretty soon I will be planning her first birthday party. These months have FLOWN by.

She's such a good girl. Still sleeps perfectly at night, going down at 7pm. She now sleeps until around 6:30am. I let her lay there before I pick her up around 7. She is perfectly happy lying in her crib. No crying at all. She does the same thing after her morning nap. Yes, you read correctly...she is taking a morning NAP now. Yay! She now takes one from around 10:30 till 12:30. It's so nice to have baby that naps. She takes little cat naps in the car while we run errands in the afternoon.

Another big piece of news is that she is rolling over! Finally. I worked with her really, really hard last week and it paid off. She is a rolling champ now. She loves to show off her new skill. No physical therapy appointment for her! Truth be told, it was my fault for not having her on her belly enough. Next up...CRAWLING. I wouldn't mind if she took her time on that skill as well, though. I like have her stay where I put her.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 months Georgia! Congratulations on rolling over and good job on napping.

    ReplyDelete