Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to the New Blog!





Miss Georgia welcomes you! She continues to be such a sweet, good little girl. She sleeps all night (knock on wood), but isn't fond of taking naps. I keep telling her that babies need naps. She has gotten better recently. My mom's best friend was in town and she helped me with the napping. She is a pediatric nurse...very handy! She also helped me realize that I'm not producing enough milk for Miss G so she's now getting mostly formula and as much breast milk as I can give. Georgia's been handling the transition like a champ.

She has another doctor appt next week. More shots!!! YIKES!

5 comments:

  1. way to go on that tummy time georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Miss Georgia Sweet Cheeks is keeping her eyes open during the day so she doesn't miss any of the action. Clever, curious young lady.

    ReplyDelete